Thursday 7 March 2013

Lecture: From different view to build brand loyalty

.Richard Feynman - Ode To A Flower

     
                                   

Today, I got a lecture by Fraser Davidson. He has showed his previous works in his presentation and I got some comments to my project from above video which called "ode to a flower".

Professional people have their own opinion in own field. artist see a flower, they care about how beauty it is, what color and form it is. to biologist, when they see a flower, they will research what kind of cell exist in petal, how this flower grow up or other things. to merchant, sometimes, they will think how many flowers they can sell and how much money they can get. so different occupation, people have different knowledge.

to my project, I think that I can use this way to get some ideas to involve bookstore, through analysing what is different professional people focus on, it is possible to find various views to build brand loyalty.


No comments:

Post a Comment