Wednesday 31 July 2013

Quotation Typeface


In open space, there will quote a famous sentence from The Wizard of Oz to print on black board. because I should use type which fit style of the window display. so I found some picture and take photos to collect different types.


those types are about The Wizard of Oz



and this is about Waterstones



the below types are often used in media, book, display, etc.
  

In my opinion, even though the content of peepholes is about The Wizard of Oz story, in research, the typeface is not fit Waterstones style. in order to emphasis brand identity, Waterstones logo, postcard, and bookshelves label, all the things as reference to help me think what kind of type is best.


I think hand writing is best one, not only Waterstones' logo has used it, also it is more closer than others.

  





No comments:

Post a Comment